This is for Diesel WK2's. For Petrol WK2 Suspension, click here.
Our Diesel suspension system for the WK2 is the best on the market. The WK2 diesel's 3.5-tonne tow rating is not affected in any way, meaning you can still pull your boat or caravan with confidence. This suspension kit also raises the front end of your WK2, leveling it out and giving your WK2 the look it should have had from the factory.
The WK2 is without a doubt an amazing on-road vehicle, handling is second to none due to the Mercedes platform. So lift it with a proven suspension system, designed by Jeep and Grand Cherokee specialists, not a company that mass produces for every make and model of 4x4.
After installation, your WK2 will require a full front and rear wheel alignment.
If installed at Murchison Products we include this at a discounted rate built into our overall install price.
Front WK2 Diesel Setup
CRD WK2's have an anti ‘soft top out’ core to the shock absorber that gives it a soft unloading characteristic - this is a highly desirable feature thus we created spring rates to suit these specific factory shocks.
They are valved brilliantly for stock shocks and at this stage unless they’re getting towards 80,00+ KM.
• Front Strut Top Plates (sold as pair only) WKSP01
- Come standard only in our CRD kits, these are not needed on a Petrol.
• Front Coil Part No# CRDSTU 10SP
- Suited to the CRD and Hemi Models for a 2.25" - 2.5" lift
• Front Coil Part No# CRDSTU 10BWD
- Only for vehicles with a proper Steel bull bar and winch fitted, 2.5" lift
Rear WK2 Diesel Setup
• Rear Coil Part No# CRDSTU 11D
- Suited to CRD and Hemi models with self-leveling rear shocks 2.5"
• Rear Shock Spacers (sold as pair only) WKSP02
- Come standard in all of our kits, and must be used in all applications Petrol and CRD regardless of shock type.
If you're after a snorkel for your WK2 click here
• Over 3 years of solid testing and tweaking.
• Works with both Petrol and CRD models.
• All Australian made parts with lifetime warranty on CRDSTU Coils
• Developed by people who actually OWN these vehicles and drive them on a daily basis to ensure perfection!